Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LIfe as I know it!

It has been awhile since my last entry and I am very sorry to all of you that actually look at my blog! Life has been pretty hectic and it catches up to me every now and then. I have started working on the weekends at a small restaurant called The Olive Mill that has introduced me to wonderful recipes and flavors that I am now experimenting with in our home. I work at the boys' school during the day then come home and make candy when I have orders. Dade is still playing football and between the excuses of why he can't go to practice, I have little Taybug asking if he can have something else to eat. Tay is at Walden, and just had a guys rockband night with a few guys he works with. Absolute hillarity! I told him that he must do it again. It was so loud that we had the neighbor kids looking through their windows. I have started making extra every time I cook so that I can freeze the meals for the nights I don't have time to cook and for the busy time of the holidays coming. My website has been doing fantastic. I have a lot of returning customers and 2 boutiques scheduled for October and November. Things are soon going to be pretty crazy at the Gardner house, but we always make room for fun and togetherness. Our family rocks! I couldn't ask for a better hubby and boys! I am truly blessed!

We will be going to Vegas for a week in October for a much needed vacation with Tay's parents and believe me, I am counting down the days. The boys are getting incredible grades and the teacher's have nothing bad to say about them. I miss everyone in Utah very much, but have hope that something we will see them soon. I love Arizona so much and have so many wonderful friends that I can count on, but I forget how nice it was to have family close. Thank goodness Tay's family is here so it makes things a little easier.

3 comments:

Chelsea and Glen said...

Tay's family minus the important ones...

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

You are BUSY... We need to get together again soon... When you have a second to breathe...
I thought I could add one more thing to your plate... You have been TAGGED... Check out my blog to see what you need to do..

J.ME said...

I love checking in. Hang in there. I wish I lived next door so I could run over and grab some yummy chocolate covered Oreo's. You make the best stuff...especially this time of year.