Friday, September 5, 2008

9 years and going strong!


On August 28th, Tay and I celebrated our ninth anniversary. Our wonderful friends kept the boys for the following night so that we could have a night out. After stuffing our faces full of awesome food at the Outback, we went Halloween costume hunting. I know, we're gay and we're proud! We searched through the racks at Saver's, had a ton of laughs, then continued to the fabric store to find the perfect Joker coat material. Such a beautiful night until the rain came down and the wind picked up. Absolutely insane! We then came home and watched a movie Tay had sent for called Son of Rambow. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE! Completely horrendous! The night continued and all was fabulous. I can't believe nine years has passed. I am still head over heels and each day gets better. Tay continues to make me feel beautiful, appreciated, and loved. He is great and I can't wait til the 10th!

No comments: